Financial Wellness at First Capital Advisors Group
A generation ago, there weren’t as many choices and more people were enrolled in pension funds that promised them an income in retirement. The retirement income responsibility fell on the employer offering the pension. Today, those benefits are less common, and except for a small Social Security benefit, the burden of saving for retirement has fallen squarely on the shoulders of the individual.
In general, people are not prepared to manage their finances through what is likely a 20 to 30 year retirement creating new and increasing level of stress. American Psychological Association (APA) identified money as the predominant cause of stress among Americans*. 75% of adults reported being stressed about money at least some of the time and 22% reported extreme stress over money in the past month. According to a survey by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, 97% of employees have been impacted by their finances while at work*. Such behaviors cost employers an average of $8,875 per employee per year*.
We’re a dedicated and passionate team of individuals who recognize the enormous unmet need for Financial Literacy across the country. Our mission is to empower people to make effective personal finance, student loan and career decisions throughout their lives.
Our Financial Wellness Program is where people can turn for education and advice. It is an objective resource, free from conflicts of interest.
What does Financial Wellness help you do?
– Live a Fulfilling Retirement
– Leave a Lasting Legacy
– Achieve Financial Peace of Mind
Ask About Our:
– Financial Foundation Program. Company receives customized website with robust resources that are comprehensive, engaging and educational
– Financial Education Workshops. These are in-person, on-site educational sessions
– Executive Financial Counseling. Consists of our Financial Flightplan program offering small group learning sessions or individual meetings